A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for all trips prior to your reservation being complete. If a deposit is not provided, your reservation will not be confirmed. In the event of a weather event or emergency related incident, a reschedule will be considered by the lead guide. No shows and last minute cancellations will result in the forfeiting of your deposit. Please note it is customary to tip your guide. Standard is 15% of your trip rate up to 20% if you feel they went above and beyond. An 8 hour trip is a 10-12 hour commitment for a guide due to setup and breakdown. Tipping is standard in the licensed fishing/hunting industry and is critical to our guides’ income. Bookings can be done on www.facebook.com/greentidesf page "Book Now" button or you may private message on the green tide facebook page for assistance. To speak to someone via phone please contact Cody Davis at 409.658.3652. *Please see all Terms and Conditions for liability, payment and operational rules.
Deposit for all trips
Green Tide Surf Fishing will do everything in our power to ensure you have a good time on your fishing trip, but we do have rules for your safety and for the protection of our equipment. Our fishing trips operate under our complete terms and conditions (listed below).
1. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required for all trips prior to your reservation being complete. If a deposit is not provided, your reservation will not be confirmed. In the event of a weather or emergency related incident, a reschedule will be implemented.
2. The fishing trip operates under the authority of the fishing guide. The fishing guide has the authority to terminate the trip in the event of unacceptable conduct by the fishing party. GTSF remains fully liable for the acts of Staff and employees.
3. The rate for each package is for 2 adults (1 child per adult at no charge). Additional adults can join for $50 per person and children for $25 per person. Additional members must be confirmed with GTSF at least 24 hours prior to the trip.
4. The fishing guide shall not be held liable for any injury or fatality that is caused by either direct or indirect action of any member of the fishing party or natural/nature based elements.
5. A trip terminated due to bad weather once fishing has commenced shall not be subject to a refund if the fishing party agreed to begin the fishing trip. If a trip is cancelled due to inclement weather, the first available date acceptable to both parties will be considered.
6. If you do not show up at the place designated by your guide, your deposit (or trip if paid in full) will be forfeited. The guide is responsible for contacting you within 24 hours of your trip and will be available via phone 409.658.3652 if you are running late etc.
7. The fishing trip agreement includes the use of GTSF's rods, reels, line, leaders, weights and bait. During the trips, a kayak may be provided if conditions allow and the guide will be responsible for running lines. Trips will include step by step instructions on rigging red/shark leaders, how to cast a long rod, explanation of which rigs to use based on current conditions and targeted species and how to rig up the different types of bait that will be used. A crash course on how to clean/process kept fish will occur.
8. Misuse of the equipment is prohibited and is grounds for cancelling the trip without refund.
9. The balance of your fishing trip (over and beyond your deposit) is due no later than at the time of your fishing trip.
10. GTSF is proud to implement the Keep.Release.Donate Project which allows clients the option to choose how your catch is managed. You may keep, release, or donate any legal catch caught during your trip. If donated, the guide will clean and provide to identified families in need. *Nominations for families in the Southeast Texas region are accepted on a daily basis. All names and information are documented and will remain confidential subject to GTSF Staff only.
11. It is our desire to provide a pleasant fishing experience for your party. The fishing guide will do everything possible to provide you with an opportunity to catch fish however, a catch is not guaranteed. GTSF abides by all State and Federal fishing regulations and will not break the law under any circumstances. (this includes the use of alcohol with minors).
12. All minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Minors are identified as someone 17 and under. GTSF is not responsible for watching or the care of children during a trip.
13. All questions are welcome and should be directed to Green Tide Surf Fishing - Cody Davis, Owner at 409.658.3652.
By booking a trip, you agree with all of the terms and conditions written above.